Monday, June 28, 2010

B's first horseback ride! (:

On Sunday, Bransyn got to go on his very first horse back ride! He loves horses so much, so I was glad he got to take a ride before Ryan's parent's got rid of their horse.


{don't worry... Ryan was within arms reach of him in case he fell -- Wait, what am I saying?! Bransyn FALL? Not possible ;) }





It was just a quick ride around their arena. I guess the horse is pretty old & weak, so they didn't want to put her in pain by having her walk around carrying extra weight. But he definitely had a blast! He didn't want to get off of her. I sooo wish we could get a horse!



He also loves petting her & feeding her apples! He's never been even a little bit scared to have her eat the apple right out of his hand!




It's kinda sad that Brans won't be able to just go in the backyard & see the horse anymore... but I'm glad he got to ride her, pet her & feed her as much as he did (:

No comments:

Post a Comment