Saturday, June 5, 2010

Kajen's birthday party!

Yesterday was my cousin Kajen's Birthday, so we went up to their house for his birthday party with the family. We got to go swimming in the pool (haven't been in it for a while! it was sooo nice!) have a bbq, cake & ice cream & just spend time with the family! It was a great night (:
Here are a few pictures from the pool:

Me & my babes! He had so much fun swimming! We even dunked him under a few times to get him used to holding his breath/going under, & he LOVED it! He never once cried or got water up his nose or in his mouth. He did SO good, I was impressed (:


Our cute little family swimming (:

This was fun, ha. Everytime I swim, I forget that I have my nose pierced & sometimes I have to plug my nose when I jump in, or get dunked (I know, pathetic! haha) So since I just have a stud in there & there's nothing covering the back of it, it stabbed right into the inside of my nose. Yeppp, every time. haha



We had so much fun messing with Ryan. haha, he stole the floatie that me & Manda were on, so we kept splashing him & dunking him under.


Ry came up with this little 'game' where some one in the pool grabs the end of a noodle & he gets on the outside & would pull us around the edge of the pool. It was SO much fun! haha, I felt like a little kid again (:


I hope that Kajen had a wonderful birthday! We all definitely had a good time (:

No comments:

Post a Comment