Last night, Ry & I went 'ghost hunting' at the St. George cemetery with my dad, Kendra, Ashlyn, Manda, Bryce & Jeff.
What exactly is 'ghost hunting'? Well, I'm not sure if that is the RIGHT term for what we did, but that's what I'm calling it (: anyways! We went to the cemetery & took a tape recorder & a camera. You walk around with the tape recorder on & just talk or whatever. Than when you listen back to the tape & see if you caught any ghost's talking. The first time Kendra had me listen to the recordings they had previously gotten, I thought they were just messing with me... but I definitely believe it now & it's crazy some of the stuff you can catch on there! And with the camera, you can get pictures of orbs!
What exactly is 'ghost hunting'? Well, I'm not sure if that is the RIGHT term for what we did, but that's what I'm calling it (: anyways! We went to the cemetery & took a tape recorder & a camera. You walk around with the tape recorder on & just talk or whatever. Than when you listen back to the tape & see if you caught any ghost's talking. The first time Kendra had me listen to the recordings they had previously gotten, I thought they were just messing with me... but I definitely believe it now & it's crazy some of the stuff you can catch on there! And with the camera, you can get pictures of orbs!


Well, I guess I can't technically say that me & Ryan did much hunting with them, because I was completely freaked out after realized that it was a full moon, & saw 2 black cats before we got there... one being on the way into town from Ryan's house, that just sat in the middle of the road when we drove by it, & didn't budge. hahah. I know, I'm super lame! But I was scared, so we sat in the truck for most of the time.... we did participate for a little while, though (: Next time I'll be braver...... as long as I don't see any stupid black cats! hahah
This was crazy! I guess they were all sitting around these pinwheel things (this was one part we were in the truck for...) & Amanda randomly said, 'If there's someone here, make one of these spin' & it slowly started spinning for a few seconds, and then stopped! So they said to do it again, & it happened one more time!
Meanies! haha, I kept telling them to not walk on the graves, to walk around them.... so he lays on it.Next time, I'm definitely gonna try not be such a chicken, cause some of the stuff they were saying happened, would of been pretty sweet to experience (:
No comments:
Post a Comment