Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The River!

The other day, Bryce came over & was talking about this little river over in Washington that he had been going to with his friends. I thought it sounded fun & that Bransyn would love it, so I told him to let us know next time we went & we'd tag along (: Today we went & it was seriously so much fun! Bransyn had a blast playing in there. It was even shallow enough for him to just walk around in. There were a few parts that went up to his waist, but mostly the water was only up to his ankles. I brought one of his little sandbox shoves for him to play with there, & he kept picking up mud with it & throwing it. He thought that was pretty hilarious... which it kinda was. Except when he got it right in my face! hahaha. I can't wait to take Bransyn back there! Hopefully Ryan will be off work next time to come with. Here are some pictures (:




Bryce & his friends were skimboarding, & Brans wanted to try, too ;)













No comments:

Post a Comment