I know this is a TOTALLY random place to go now days, but we were driving around Saturday night & saw a Chuck E Cheese so we decided to take Bransyn there to see what he thought. I haven't been there in YEARS! I was probably like 8 or 9 the last time I went there, haha. It was crazy (:
So we just got a little pizza & than let Bransyn watch the show and play some games.

Watching the 'performers' haha

Takin' a ride in the big truck!

He liked sitting in it when it was stopped... but as soon as it started moving, he wanted nothing to do with it! haha.

He also wasn't too fond of this one, haha!

Ryan shot some hoooops.

And punched some ducks with Bransyn. bahahah.

He did a little better in this moving car... but still wasn't his favorite thing ever. haha.

We knocked all of the horses teeth out (:

He held on to me SO tight when I was sitting there! haha

Tried so hard to smile.....

He HATED those things! haha. They were fine from a far, & he actually enjoyed watching them... but once he got close, he wanted nothing to do with them! hahah Wouldn't even let us get a picture of him standing by them. Oh welll... they were kinda creepy ;)

Daddy counting the tickets!
We all actually had a pretty good time. That was the first time that Bransyn had played arcade games, and he had a blast with them. Although, I'm not sure if we will be going back again.. I think we got our Chuck E Cheese fix for a long time! hahah It is nice going back to places I went as a child... brings back memories (:
No comments:
Post a Comment