{a week late}
Since I was gone for most of my birthday, My dad wanted to have a little birthday party for me this weekend, since my grandma & Jeff were in town. We just played games at Kendra's house, with the 4 of them & 2 of Kendra's room mates. {Amanda & Bryce were too good to come over ;) haha & Ash had already headed back home} They also had some yummy chicken & fruit to eat! We played pictionairy, which I have never played before, & we all had a blast! The drawings that everyone would come up with for their words were pretty funny (:
Since I was gone for most of my birthday, My dad wanted to have a little birthday party for me this weekend, since my grandma & Jeff were in town. We just played games at Kendra's house, with the 4 of them & 2 of Kendra's room mates. {Amanda & Bryce were too good to come over ;) haha & Ash had already headed back home} They also had some yummy chicken & fruit to eat! We played pictionairy, which I have never played before, & we all had a blast! The drawings that everyone would come up with for their words were pretty funny (:
After food & games, they brought out a yummy cake for me! Once again, my favorite Costco cake ;) haha.
We all had a fun time & I'm glad that my grandma & Jeff were able to stay an extra day to hang out with us (:
& thanks to my dad & Kendra for putting it all together!
We all had a fun time & I'm glad that my grandma & Jeff were able to stay an extra day to hang out with us (:
& thanks to my dad & Kendra for putting it all together!
No comments:
Post a Comment