Sunday, June 13, 2010

Rainy days. . .

For the past few days, we've had some really yucky weather here. And today it rained pretty bad. (Yeahh, I dunno what's up with wind/cold/rain in St. George in the middle of JUNE either!)


{Mr.B watchng the rain out the back window while eating some noodles!}


So since we were NOT going out into that nasty weather, we were pretty much confined to the inside of the house for a while. So instead of just sitting around, I decided to make a fort with Bransyn, while Ryan slept on the couch! haha



{I know the picture is blurry, but it shows how much he was enjoying it in there!}


{Excuse my nasty hair look... stuck inside for the day = getting to not do my hair! haha}


{readin books!}


Bransyn had a BLAST in there! I didn't think he would enjoy it THAT much! He kept bringing me books to read to him. He would go out, laugh & then come back in. And he thought it was absolutely hilarious when he would 'wreck' part of it! I even had fun... I turned on New Moon & watched it through a little hole between 2 of the sheets, haha. It was fun to just be lazy, but yet still have fun for a while. I guess rainy summer days aren't so bad ;)

1 comment: