Friday, June 25, 2010

Graduation Day!!!

I am 2 years late, but I did it & that's all that matters! (:


I have been anticipating this day for the past month! I was sooo bummed that I missed out on my SC graduation back in '08, & I had always thought I would never get to experience this. I am SO happy that SWHS had a graduation ceremony, & I was able to participate in it (:


Me & Lyssa got to graduate together! (: We were getting nervous before (: haha



There was around 250 people that graduated from SWHS this year, but this is everyone that participated in the graduation ceremony.

{This is probably when one of the speakers was giving their 83468 minute speech & everyone was about to fall asleep! haha}


Ah, my big moment! I was SO scared I was gonna trip & fall in front of everyone! haha. But I couldn't stop smiling! One of the guys I had to shake hands with actually asked me why I was smiling..... Uhhh. Hmm, I wonder (: It was funny though! Definitely one of the top 5 best/biggest moments in my life!



Yayyyy! I did it!!! (:


I owe it all to my mama! She's the one that was on my butt about it & actually paid for me to take the class! (& said that if I didn't finish, I had to pay her back... so that kinda pushed me even more! haha) But I definitely wouldn't of been able to do it with out her!
So thank you momma! I love you! (:

Annnd, my motivation to go sit in the class for hours at a time!



After my ceremony & all the pictures outside, we went over to the park in Ivins & had a little celebration with everyone that came to watch my graduate! My mom got my favorite Costco cake & some ice cream.


{my dad, Kendra, my grandma & Jeff came to my graduation, but didn't make it to the park, cause they couldn't find it & couldn't get a hold of anyone, so they're missing!}


& we're missing Carrie in the pictures, cause she took it.



Thank you to EVERYONE that came to watch me graduate! It really means a lot to me!!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment