Today Ryan sold his pride & joy...
His truck.
aka- 'The Race Truck'
His truck.
aka- 'The Race Truck'
Sadly for him, he decided that the best thing for our family was to sell it to pay off bills. (No, I did not make him sell it... he decided it on his own (: ) Although I too feel that it was good for us, I feel bad that he got rid of it.
Not only did HE love it, but Bransyn loved it as well. I mean reallllllyyyy loved it! Possibly more than Ryan. Every time he would see it, he would say 'brummm!' Or, if we would ask him what daddy's truck said he would say 'dada brum brummm!' He loved to go on rides, sittin right next to daddy. (& sometimes mommy if I was in there, too!) He loved to pretend to drive it. He would always point to the stack in the back & say 'dackk!'
So one day when we were up at Ryan's parent's house, he came in & asked me if I had carved something into the front fender in his truck. Of course, I had nooo idea what he was talking about. So he took me outside & showed me that it had 'I ♥ ALESHA' carved into the paint. So I was like, 'oh my gosh... why did you do that, haha?!' & he told me that he didn't do it! He was washing his truck & noticed it when he was getting underneath, by the tires. And that was the first time he ever saw it! I think it's pretty crazy that some one put that on there & we can't figure out who it was! (:
This is what we got in exchange for the truck:
I was pretty sad that I couldn't go on a big huge shopping spree with it! It all went straight into the bank about half an hour after he got it, and every bit of it will be paying off TWO bills! (:
Like I said, I feel really bad that Ry had to do this... but this just shows that he will do anything for us! I am so thankful for that! We have reallly been wanting to get into our own house for QUITE sometime now, & this is a BIG step towards making that happen. This will also help get us more financially stable, so that we won't always be so stressed about money.
The truck did go to (what seemed like) a nice new owner, that is gonna fix it up & make it look nice. And one day, Ryan will have the truck of his dreams! One that is SUUUUPER nice AND fast! He says that he wants another Duramax (he had one before we had Bransyn, but a $620 payment + a new baby = BAAAD idea!) So hopefully we can make that happen for him soon! (:
Oh, and don't worry... I took him to Samurai 21 for dinner as a 'reward' for selling it. haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment