Monday, June 21, 2010

The Living Planet Aquarium!

On Saturday, we went to the Living Planet Aquarium again, since Ryan had never been and they had gotten penguins since the last time me & B went.



Jellly fishies! (:


The octopus!


Seahorse!



As always, Bransyn loved all the fishies!




We love the stingrays! (:



Grabbin the tail ;)




This is one thing that we didn't do last time! There was this uhh, I dunno what to call it... bar type thing? that had like 5 or 6 little open tank thingys, where you could touch the 'creature' inside of it. This pic we're touching a star fish! (:




PENGUINS!!!


You can't see them too well in any of the pics I got, because of the glare on the glass, as well as the water splashes on the glass, but I did get a video of them! They were SO cool & CUTE! Definitely more exciting than the ones at the zoo, haha! They were all so playful & would jump in the water, swim around & then jump right out, landing on their feet!




That's a turtle at the bottom (:







We had a way fun time, there! I'm soooo glad that the penguins were there this time! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment