This weekend, the three of us went on a mini vay-cay to Salt Lake. We left Thursday night after Ryan got off work & arrived there around 10 pm. Bransyn did okay with the ride, he kept saying that he wanted out, & was pretty fussy... but it could of always been worse! (: After we got to Salt Lake, Ashlyn wanted us to go over to her house for a while. So we went there until we couldn't keep our eyes open any longer. haha. Then we headed back over to my grandma's house, where we stayed in their camp trailor. (I know, sounds weird... but it's a really nice one. It was actually pretty nice having our privacy & it was quite comfy & cozy in there!) We had a fun weekend ahead of us & we needed our sleep!(:
I'll post the 'major' things we did there on separate posts, so that I don't do a picture overload in one post! haha. But we had tons of fun, and as always... we had to come home wayyy too soon! Here are a few random pictures from the trip!
My grandma brought over my cousin's little boy, Andrew, to play with Bransyn! He's 5, & it was sooo cute watching them play together!
I'll post the 'major' things we did there on separate posts, so that I don't do a picture overload in one post! haha. But we had tons of fun, and as always... we had to come home wayyy too soon! Here are a few random pictures from the trip!
My grandma brought over my cousin's little boy, Andrew, to play with Bransyn! He's 5, & it was sooo cute watching them play together!
Bransyn had his very first ice cream man experience! Although, I'm not sure how much he liked his ice cream. It was kind of 'tangy' tasting, so that might be why he only licked it about a total of 5 times! haha
On Saturday, we went over to my grandpa's house, since he had never met Bransyn. B loved playing with him, seeing the doggy outside & playing on the swing!
No comments:
Post a Comment